July 8th to 19th...
Join one of our summer programmes !
Summer Programme #1
IoT : From Sensors to Decision and Action
This programme presents the IoT by focusing on the full chain, from the sensor and the data it collects to the final action.
- Population: 151 229 in 2016. 283 000 in Angers Loire Métropole (urban area of 33 municipalities).
- Near Paris, Nantes and Tours.
- Train to Paris(90mns), Brussels (3hrs 40mins), Lyon (4 hrs), Marseille (5hrs 45).
- Angers Loire Airport: Flights to London, Tunis, Palma and Nice.
- Economy: Plants, professionnal electronics, health-biotech-pharma.
- One of France's main industrial innovation accelerator for IoT with the "IoT City"
- University: 4 campuses, 30 000 students (State university, Catholic university of western France, School of Agriculture - ESA-, Business School - ESSCA-, Electronics and computer engineering School - ESEO)